Why Choose Us
Expertise and empathy go hand in hand.
Our staff: Diplomatic, Empathetic, Non-judgmental with years of solution-finding experience.
We provide experienced expert guidance--
combined with caring and warmth. We will:
- Hear your situation: really listen to your needs
- Offer a vision of what can be
- Create a personalized plan of action that fits your situation and timeline
- Give you the level of assistance you need from a basket of services:
- Work side by side 'til it's done—one day or one year!
- OR get you started and keep you accountable to your plan
- Provide feedback at every step--Celebrate what you've accomplished!
We adhere to the highest standards of confidentiality
We will never use your name or photos without your written consent. We do not accept referral fees or sell mailing lists. In addition, we abide by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO).
Getting started is easy. We have transparent competitive costs and policies
After a brief phone interview and a one hour complementary on-site review of your needs, you will receive a written plan of the work to be done: your goals, the time frame and costs. Cost depends on the size of the project and number of people needed.
The Fine Print
For brief projects, we require payment at the end of each session. For comprehensive move-management services, payment is as per contract with a deposit and set fee schedule.